Share this role
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- £23,600 per annum
- Closing date:
- 28th March
- Job Ref:
We are looking for an exceptional leader to chair Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT). This is a unique opportunity to lead the Board of Directors as it works to continue the improvement journey of the Trust. By sharing your talents and expertise in this role, you will be helping us continue our work to provide vital mental health and social care services.
KMPT is proud of what it has achieved in the last few years and is looking for an experienced and confident individual who, as chair, will continue to drive cultural change across the organisation and the wider health system. The Trust has developed strong partnerships across Kent and Medway and the wider NHS landscape and the new chair will be pivotal to ensuring the Trust maintains and strengthens these relationships. The new chair will also support the Trust’s wide range of local, regional and national initiatives to help secure the provision of the best possible sustainable mental healthcare services for the people of Kent and Medway.
We are looking for candidates who want to use their energy, skills and experience to help drive the delivery of sustainable mental healthcare services for the people of Kent, and some surrounding areas.
To request an information pack and for general enquiries please contact Leslie Horn on 0300 123 2057 or by emailing email@example.com
For an informal and confidential discussion with Helen Greatorex, Chief Executive please contact Sharon Tree, Executive Assistant on 01622 724126 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
• a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
• a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
• the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references will be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
• please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack
• tell us about any dates when you will not be available
• confirm your preferred email and telephone contact details
This information should be emailed to NHSI.Chairsandneds@nhs.net quoting reference S1825 in the subject line.
The following consultants are managing this role and will be happy to answer any questions that are not covered in the person specification on the next webpage.
- Richard Murphy
- 020 3854 2219